2) If you want to be active with the group, join us in our monthly meetings and we'll find you a place.
3) If you just want to help, come to a clean-up and we can pair you with a group
4) Like to canoe? You can help with a clean-up or participate in a canoe race.
5) Want to get your community service hours? Join us at a clean-up
1) Contact one of the FMRS for important information!
2) Get permission from each land owner for a clean-up spot.
3) Anyone involved needs a signed waiver.
4) Get appropriate equipment for cleaning (gloves, shovels, buckets, clothing).
5) Get appropriate medical care equipment (small med kit from Wal-Mart).
6) Have a waste collection agency and recycling agency who will take what you collect.
7) Make sure everyone has a way to contact everyone.
8) Make sure you have emergency numbers (Including police for reporting illicit items).
9) Remember: Safety, Teamwork, and Fun!